Special Guest Blogger: Top 5 Places to Find Coupons
Babies are a wonderful gift but they do add a financial pressure. Coupons are a terrific way to help you save money! Many people don’t use coupons because they think they take too much time and energy. You don’t have to sit down all Sunday and clip coupons out of your newspaper anymore! You can now print coupons online, download to your cell phone or even save money for college. As a new mom, here are the top five places to find coupons so you can start saving money for your family today!
1. Coupons.com- Printing coupons online has become very popular. Many manufacturers are taking advantage of technology to get coupons into consumers’ hands at the lowest cost. Manufacturers offer higher value coupons online because they can control the number of times a given person can print the same coupon and they save money on distribution. This is a great way to cut your budget on groceries, baby care and diapers.
2. Upromise- Upromise is a free service that helps you save for college or pay down student loans from the things you do all the time: buy groceries, shop online, fill your gas tank, go on vacation and much more. Upromise has e-Coupons that you can earn penny for penny savings on specific product purchases. It’s an easy way to start that college fund now.
3. Cellfire- Cellfire are e-coupons. That means there’s nothing to print. You simply need to sign up for a Cellfire account, register your grocery store savings card and pick the coupons you would like to load onto it. When you purchase a product for which you have a Cellfire coupon, the coupon amount is automatically deducted from your total. You can also get coupons codes sent to your cell phone and all you do is show the cashier to get your discount. This means one less thing to carry into the store!
4. Groupon- Groupon offers daily deals at unbeatable prices through the power of group buying. Each day, Groupon features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, they get discounts you won’t find anywhere else. This is a terrific way to save on Entertainment, Gifts and Spas (perfect for new mommies).
5. Entertainment Book-I love my Entertainment Book! So far this year I have saved over $125 with my 2010 Entertainment book. You will find coupons for everything from dining to retail in this powerful money saving book. This is a great way to save money on new clothes for your baby and your new mommy wardrobe.
Having a new baby doesn’t have to break your bank. Using coupons efficiently can drastically affect your bottom line.
Your Coupon Helper is updated daily with all the hottest coupons you’ll need. As a busy mother of two little ones, I understand the value of both your time and your budget.